You have been referred to our office because your dentist believes your present condition requires the services of a root canal specialist. Being a specialty practice, our emphasis is on special.
The patients we treat have unique needs, the treatment of which requires our high level of expertise. Our goal is to turn a potentially negative experience into a positive one by providing the highest level of quality care. The pursuit of excellence in endodontics starts here with answers to the most commonly asked questions. We look forward to meeting you and thank you for the opportunity to be of service.
What To Bring To Your Appointment
- Referral slip from your dentist
- X-rays (if your dentist chose to send)
- Insurance card(s) or form
- Form of payment
- Calendar to schedule second appointment if required
- For minor patients, a parent or legal guardian must be present
Print and complete these forms before your first appointment.
Directions for Home Care After Treatment