Paul W. Moyer, D.D.S., M.S.
With over 20 years of endodontic experience, Dr. Moyer knows root canals. He has performed over 20,000 root canals throughout his career. Dr. Moyer is widely recommended by the area’s best dentists.
- Private Practice, Limited to Endodontics,
1994 – Present, Waukesha, WI
- Private Practice, General Dentistry,
1989 – 1992, Milwaukee, WI
- Assistant Adjunct Professor,
1989 – 1992, Marquette University School of Dentistry
- Lieutenant, Dental Corps, United States Navy,
1986 – 1989, Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island, South Carolina
- Northwestern University Dental School – 1994
Master of Science, Oral Biology
Certificate of Specialization in Endodontics
- Marquette University – School of Dentistry – 1986
Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Marquette University – College of Liberal Arts
Biology Major – Early Admission to dental school
“For me, no other area of dentistry can compare to Endodontics. Being able to relieve pain, remove infections and save teeth has been extremely rewarding.”
- Named for Endodontics by Milwaukee Magazine Top Dentists 2003, 2009, 2014
- M Magazine Milwaukee Top Dentist’s 2013, 2014, 2015
- International College of Dentists Award for Professional Growth and Development
- America’s Most Honored Professionals 2015, 2016, 2017
- Guest Lecturer:
- Marquette University School of Dentistry
- Dental Forum of Milwaukee
- Chicago Midwinter Dental Meeting
- Edgar D. Coolidge Endodontic Study Club
- Waukesha County Dental Society
- Peter V. Jahnke Dental Study Club
- Diplomate American Board of Endodontics (Board Certified Specialist)
- Past President Edgar D. Coolidge Endodontic Study Club
- Founding Member Peter V. Jahnke Dental Study Club
- Member of: ABE College of Diplomates, American Association of Endodontics, American Dental Association, Wisconsin Dental Association, Waukesha County Dental Society, Edgar D Coolidge Endodontic Study Club
- Published: Moyer P. Evaluation of solvent softened gutta percha obturation technique in curved canals. J Endod. Sept 21, 1995; 9:459-63.
You are a fantastic team! I feel great and even got to enjoy ice cream and cold water for the first time without pain. 🙂
Dr. Moyer clearly explained each step of my complex treatment. Of course, mine was not the typical case. It went great and I had no fear going into each appointment.
When you were able to reference your notes from years ago, I was aware I was again in very good hands. I am very grateful for the steps you took to ease my pain and my anxiety. It makes a difference.
I experienced no pain during my root canal, exactly as Dr. Moyer said. It was no worse than a filling!
My patients have benefited greatly from your diagnosis and expertise. Thank you so much for all of your excellent care.
Thank you all so very very much for making my first root canal a piece of cake!!You guys are the BEST!!
Dr. Moyer was great. He treated my daughter’s root canal with expertise and compassion and humor. She loved him!
I can truly say from personal experience that your office is terrific and would highly recommend without hesitation!
It didn’t hurt a bit! I am not sure why my mom was so worried. It was no big deal.
Peter V. Jahnke Dental Study Club